After selecting the dimensions you want to visualize in your Data Library chart, you can filter specific data in your chart.
For example, if you choose Age as a dimension, the chart will show you all age groups; if you only want to see data for specific age groups, you will need to apply a filter to the Age dimension.
To filter the data in the Library chart:
- Click DATA at the top of the menu on the left side of your browser window.
- Expand the Filters section.
- Click the pencil icon next to the dimension you want to filter.
- In the Update window, select the boxes next to the data you want to include in your chart. As you make your selections, you can see the included data listed under Selected.
- Click UPDATE.
- If you selected multiple dimensions, you can switch the dimension being filtered by clicking on the drop-down menu in the Update window.
- Selecting specific locations, like neighboring states/counties, functions the same way.