- Filter the data presented in the charts to only show that location, or
- Make it easier to compare that location to other locations.
To change the focal location:
- Click DATA at the top of the menu on the left side of the page.
- Expand the Filters section.
- Click the pencil icon next to the Focal Location.
- In the Focal Location Picker window:
- Depending on the data available in the Data Library, different location categories (state, county, census tract, school district, etc.) will be available to you.
- Enter the details of your desired focal location.
- Click SAVE.
- You can click in a location category and scroll through the drop-down or start typing to select your location.
- To select some location categories (e.g. place, county, census tract, etc.) you must first select a state.